Don, that is on today's list of things to do. Appreciate your help though.

LOTS to like about upgrading to the CP3 but spending a lot right now to commission a second set-up and wallet is getting a wee bit over worked.

Stuart

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:01 AM, Don Anderson jockey_ca@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

I am not sure but I believe it can be upgraded to a certain point. Not sure if the max CP2 upgrade will satisfy TSX. I would get hold of George at AP to find out.
Don

From: "Stuart Heggie stuart.j.heggie@... [ap-gto]" <ap-gto@...>
To: "ap-gto@..." <ap-gto@...>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Question re TSX and my AP900GTO CP2

Don, thanks. My controller is CP2 not CP3. I am not so sure that it can be upgraded like you've described. Do you know?

Stuart

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:53 AM, Don Anderson jockey_ca@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Stuart
The firmware upgrade is done to the CP3 servo controller via a new ROM chip. The cost is about $80. It is a relatively simple procedure and you can do it yourself. Contact George at AP.
Don Anderson