Re: Plato and Alpine Valley

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Another beauty! Registax it is.  No surprise I guess. Beautiful processing!

Stuart

On Friday, May 29, 2015, chris1011@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Another Lunar image with the new 130 GT.

Finally caught Plato with proper illumination to catch the twin craterlets. Although they can be resolved with a 4" scope, they are hard to image unless the shadows are just right, which they were two nights ago on the 27th.

Same equipment as previous image. I have more images and will do a larger mosaic when time permits. Images done with Registax. Top of the image did not register as well for some reason.