Re: Can't connect Point Mapper to AstroArt

Mark Striebeck

Hi Ray,

Any updates here?

Thanks
     MarkS

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 8:49 PM, Mark Striebeck <mark.striebeck@...> wrote:
Hi Ray,

I tried a little bit more:
  • when I click "Plate Solve", no image gets actually captured in AstroArt (in PEMPro I can see the image that gets captured before it shows up in PEMPro)
  • and subsequently, no image is stored (of course) - but in the log file, it shows "WaitPlateSolveNow: Exposure Done. Saving to: C:\Users\Mark\Documents\Astro-Physics\APPM\SolveNow-2015-03-31-202604.fit"
    MarkS

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Mark Striebeck <mark.striebeck@...> wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply. (patiently) waiting... :-)

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 9:12 PM, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Mark,

It looks like this one might take a bit of time. It looks like a third party tool I'm using is causing the problem as that function exists and I've verified it in the debugger. I'll have to submit a bug report and wait for an answer and hopefully a solution.

-Ray Gralak