From: 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@gralak.com [ap-gto]
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 8:58 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Odd APCC 3D Virtual View Problem

Joe,

Unfortunately that's even worse than I thought. Instead of TV I could use Jing to capture with a much smaller file and not waste so much waste disk space! :-))

Asking for a user to provide a screen video and logs is something that is common in the software industry so I was not asking you to do anything out of the ordinary. I simply don't have time to log into people's computers to capture video if they do not want to learn how to create a small video with Jing. You seem technical enough to be able to use Jing, so why not? It's free and makes tiny videos, and it would help me.

-Ray Gralak