From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 9:41 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Odd APCC 3D Virtual View Problem

Ray,

We seem to have a total misunderstanding here.

(1) You login using TeamViewer, and see the same APCC screen I do.
(2) you immediately click on TV's RECORD (YOUR local session of my APCC
running) button
(3) You run a few tests on my mount
(4) you click TV's Stop Recording button - the recording of the session is
now "already " on your side of the connection, not mine
(5) you drag the APCC log file - tiny one less, than a megabyte - from my
computer's APCC folder, viewed in the TV window, to your desktop (or where
ever). Easy if the session window is made smaller than your entire desktop,
(6) You now have both the video already recorded on your computer, and the
corresponding APCC log DATA file.
(7) Log out - run TV locally and point at the captured video, play, forward,
backspace, to see the times on the ASCOM panel, to match up with the APCC
log file - exactly as you described.

So, what are you missing - all the data and the corresponding video
recording is already on your site. Why mess with even more software like
Jingo or YouTube - TV already delivered everything you need, as part of its
session. I suspect you are confusing the really lame Microsoft Remote
Desktop. with anything useful. Download a free copy of TeamViewer and try
it.

I give up - is there a US/CDN language issue here !

Joe