From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 9:27 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] How to clear out a previous APCC install (registry) because you really screwed up :(

OK then, I know something is corrupted. I will do some sleuthing and get back to you. First thing I am going to do
is clean out the registry and reinstall after I uninstall. I have been here too many times before and some value got
inadvertently stuck in the registry.

I love a good challenge but this is really getting old. Aloha Tom
All this lovely hardware and software and I am still doing a sneaker net. yuck