Re: How to clear out a previous APCC install (registry) because you really screwed up :(

Tom Ellis

OK then,  I know something is corrupted.  I will do some sleuthing and get back to you.  First thing I am going to do is clean out the registry and reinstall after I uninstall.  I have been here too many times before and some value got inadvertently stuck in the registry.

I love a good challenge but this is really getting old.  Aloha Tom
All this lovely hardware and software and I am still doing a sneaker net.  yuck