From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 4:14 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC-Pinpoint

Thanks for replying , basically i am in The process of testing and getting use with The software, and in this
process i wanted to test The PinPoint, my question was more on actually using a plate solving mapping , and for
some reason i cannot make it run.

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Apr 2015, at 21:26, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@gralak.com [ap-gto] <ap-gto@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Carlos,

I'm not sure if this answers your question but you need to supply your own FITS file for testing.

-Ray Gralak
Author of APCC (Astro-Physics Command Center): http://www.astro-
physics.com/index.htm?products/accessories/software/apcc/apcc