Re: APCC-Pinpoint

Charles Duarte <carlos49gib@...>

Thanks for replying , basically i am in The process of testing and getting use with The software, and in this process i wanted to test The PinPoint, my question was more on actually using a plate solving mapping , and for some reason i cannot make it run.

On 6 Apr 2015, at 21:26, 'Ray Gralak (Groups)' groups3@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

Carlos,

I'm not sure if this answers your question but you need to supply your own FITS file for testing.

-Ray Gralak