From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, April 06, 2015 12:08 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] How to clear out a previous APCC install (registry) because you really screwed up :(

Hi Ray, Being an old MicroSoft guy I sometimes get cocky. I have manged to corrupt quite a few files that presently
relegate APCC useless. (installed, reinstalled, uninstalled) and based on the old "microsoft guy issue" pretty much
take the blame for being a "know it all" and screwing the pooch.

Would you please be kind enough to send me the entries the I must clear in the registry to get the machine back to
virgin. If you would rather do this off line it is tom@k4xv.org

Bowing deeply to acknowledge my transgression.

I really want to get this fantastic piece of software humming.

Land line numbers upon request.

Aloha and a telegraphers 73

Tom