From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2015 12:50 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] APCC-Pinpoint

Hi, I being trying to use the Plate Solve, when to APPM under 'Pointing Model' , then Pinpoint setting, I have already
loaded GCS1.1(uncorretced) catalog into my system (computer), the catalog path can be seen in PP setting , but
when i do a 'test' run it does taken me to the 'C' drive where GSC & Tables are but cannot find any FITS files. I have
done a GSC installer and the catalog is there!!

Any help to how i can load the catalog APPM will be appreciated.

Carlos