Re: AP1100 Bugs

Stuart Heggie <stuart.j.heggie@...>

Wow! I am too nice. I managed to catch 4 of the 5 alive and set them loose in the meadow. The 5th was refusing to be captured so he got to try the peanut butter in the mouse trap. To his permanent regret.

Stuart

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Mike C mike@... [ap-gto] <ap-gto@...> wrote:

> mice that made a home in my Paramount ME

I feel your pain... all throughout the woods of our area there is the choice food of owls... Voles, they are like stout mice. Sometimes they will run in your front door if you leave it open on a nice Summer day. We went on vacation once for a couple weeks and one had evidently gotten into my house.

Well, we came home to a normal house. However, the vole had found the one thing warm and left turned on in the house, my 35mm slide scanner. I imagine he looked at that thing and thought... perfect size, in a nice area, perfect temperature...  then proceeded to move in and destroy it. Looked like he had spent some quality time there.