Re: Expand the group?

RCK <rkuberek@...>

Sounds like a reasonable plan. Sign me up! Do we need an archivest?
If so, I'll volunteer.

Bob Kuberek

Derek Wong wrote:

First, I would like to welcome all of our new members--sorry, but I
haven't had time to send you individual e-mails.

There has been substantial interest in a general AP e-group, analogous
to MAPUG.

As an interim solution, I think we should do the following:

Make an additional AP e-group (call it ap for now).

Invite everyone on this ap-gto list to subscribe--this would be easy.
You do NOT need to accept the invitation.

We can then see if it is worth it to continue two groups or merge them.

For now, I see a need for two groups:

Someone with a Meade SCT on a 900 GTO does not need to hear about other
AP products. Conversely, someone with an AP 130 EDF on a G-11 mount may
not need to hear the latest about DigitalSkyVoice. Of course, many will
want to join both lists. Then we can see how things go...

Thanks for listening to my blatherings, and comments are welcome.

Derek

Just Tell Us What You Want...
Respond.com - Shopping the World for You!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/390

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto