From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:02 PM
To: ap-gto@...; 'ap-ug@...'
Subject: [ap-gto] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

All of us at Astro-Physics would like to wish all of you and your families a happy holiday season!

Thank you all for your willingness to help each other when you can and for sharing your experiences. It has been a pleasure getting to know you.

We offer special thanks to our moderators Derek Wong and Jim Fakatselis who started these groups many years ago. It has certainly been a labor of love to persevere for so long. We greatly appreciate your efforts.

Our offices are officially closed now and will reopen on January 5th. A few of us will be in during that time, however we will not be answering the phones.

If you have a technical issue during that time, please consult the documentation available on the Technical Support pages of our website. The most recent manuals are posted there. You can also try to search on this group. There is much knowledge in the archives.

http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/tech_support.htm

If your questions involve APCC, please click on the ? in the corner of each dialog box on your screen. Most questions can be answered within the documentation.

Have a safe, relaxing and fun holiday!

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc