Re: Arizona Science and Astronomy Expo (ASAE)

Paul Maxson <buzzard51@...>

I'll be at ASAE, looking forward to seeing the great folks at Astro Physics again!!

At 04:23 PM 9/9/2014, you wrote:
I haven't posted lately (probably 'cause I haven't had any problems with
my AP1200 in years) but I'll be there for both SWAP and ASAE!

I'll be sure and stop by.  I don't know if you will remember, but I'm
the one that suggested adding a built-in bubble level to Dec axis label
at NEAF a couple of years ago ...

- Shane

--
Shane Ramotowski                                     kor@...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    ap-gto-digest@...
    ap-gto-fullfeatured@...

Those who say it can't be done should stay out of the way of those who are doing it.

Join {main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.