From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:47 PM
To: ap-gto@...; 'ap-ug@...'
Subject: [ap-gto] Arizona Science and Astronomy Expo (ASAE)

Astro-Physics will be exhibiting once again at ASAE on November 1st and 2nd at the Exhibition Center in Tucson, AZ. This is an astronomy expo that you won’t want to miss. Please stop by and chat.

Here is a link to all the activities and information:

http://www.scienceandastronomy.com/

If you can arrive a few days earlier, be sure to take in the Southwest Astrophotography Seminar, also at the exhibition center. As I mentioned in my prior e-mail, Alan Friedman and Christopher Go, both avid contributors to the AP groups, will be featured speakers. You won’t want to miss them.

http://www.scienceandastronomy.com/swap-2014/

Who is planning to attend?

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen