Subject: RE: [ap-gto] wire guage
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, June 29, 2014, 3:13 PM

thank you guys. all good suggestions.Actually
I am a retired home builder and do know the codes. I just
don't know about voltage drops &amperage
drop due to voltage drop. If any.I will do more
research before starting my project.

Posted by: rjblack67@rogers.com

To UNSUBSCRIBE, or for general information on the
ap-gto list

Visit Your Group

New Members
1