Re: AP ASCOM driver runtime error

Steve Reilly

Considering these things aren’t that expensive and it’s needed to image I would think it wise to have a spare cable and convertor just in case. It’s the weakest link in most cases.

-Steve

From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2014 5:15 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] Re: AP ASCOM driver runtime error

Could be the cable or the actual device. Just because a device has been working for two years doesn't guarantee it will continue to work correctly forever. Most devices seem to have a one-year warranty so you can probably figure that a certain percentage of devices will start to fail after that.

-Ray Gralak
Author of Astro-Physics Command Center (APCC)