From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 8:34 AM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Converting from Windows XP to 8.1: Issue with AP Jog Utility

Fellow AP GTO Users:

I am continuing on my quest to convert from Windows XP to Windows 8 (as a Virtual Machine in VMware Fusion
on a Mac Mini). The latest glitch happened when I attempted to locate, open and run the AP Jog Utility.

Hovering the mouse cursor over the AP Driver System Tray Icon fails to bring up the Mount Status Window.
Moreover, a right click (which is mapped as a Ctrl-Click on the MacMini keyboard) fails to bring up the extended
menu of operations that should allow access to the Jog Utility among other operations. (But Ctrl-Click seems to
result in appropriate Right Click responses from other apps.) Executing a Crtrl-J operation (which should also open
up the Jog Utility) also had no effect.

I don't know whether this problem lies within AP V2 ASCOM Driver (Version 5.05.31), Windows 8.1 or perhaps
within the VMWare Virtual Mac hine implementation of Windows 8.1. Anyway, any help or advice would be
appreciated.

Alternatively, I seem to recall that it was once possible to download a stand-alone version of AP Jog Utility. Does
anyone know where I can find that?

Thanks,

Gene