From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 10:03 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] AP ASCOM driver runtime error

Hi,

I started getting this error and when the error happens, the mount is disconnected from my PC.

If I unplug and plug the USB again, I can reconnect to the mount from the PC.

Here is the capture of the error message.

AP ascom error (Donghun) | AstroBin

image

AP ascom error (Donghun) | AstroBin

AstroBin is an image hosting website spe cifically targeted to astrophotographers: it's the first and the last place where you need to upload yo...

Preview by Yahoo

Can someone especially Ray have any idea why this is happening?

Thank you.

Donghun