Re: Outfitting a Mach 1 GTO

Dave Goodyear <dave@...>

Yes you can buy a rug runner the same way you buy an OTA as long as you are at the correct store front.

http://www.powerwerx.com

or

http://www.westmountainradio.com

Rig Runners are used in the Radio Industry as well as Ham Radio Operators and Emergency Equipment.

The larger “andersone powerpole” connectors you may be familiar with if you have ever been around large batteries and their recharge cable.

The power supplies are low noise and ripple free.

Dave Goodyear

KB2 Networks Inc.

214 Main St. #318

El Segundo, CA 90245