From: Ron Wodaski <ronw@nwlink.com>
To: ap-gto@egroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Replacement azimuth clamps for 600E series
Date: Saturday, March 25, 2000 11:08 AM

I have taken some pictures of the replacement clamps I installed on my AP
600 base. They work very well, and are really easy to install. You
probably
don't need detailed instructions, but I posted them anyway. The details
are
there so folks can see what the result is, and decide if it's worth
doing:

http://www.multimediamadness.net/wodaski/ap600clamp.htm

Links to the McMaster-Carr web site and to the catalog page where these
puppies are sold are on the page above.

Next project: those big bolts that lock down altitude adjustment. Anyone
happen to know the thread on those, to save me a trip to the hardware
store
to find out?

Ron Wodaski

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2622/3/_/3615/_/954011255/

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ap-gto&m=1