Re: RAPAS reticle orientation

Don Anderson

Sounds like the set screw locking that round ring which the led reticle threads into has come loose and the ring has turned. You can simply loosen the set screw located in the body of the RAPAS at the rear just below the collar and reposition it then re-tighten the screw.
Don A

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 4:06:54 PM, "malonee72@..." wrote:

Hi guys,

Last night I looked through RAPAS first time in a while and I realized 24h position is not pointing straight up (not straight toward the RAPAS objective direction).
I'm pretty sure my memory is failing here but last time it seemed 24h position was pointing straight up.

I must be wrong right?

Thank you.
Donghun