From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
topboxman2000
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 2:36 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Re: Android app for RAPAS released today!!!

Hi Chris,

Thanks for telling us. I installed it in my Galaxy III and it matches to Ray
Gralak's AP ASCOM V2 driver.

Is there a way to zoom the reticule with this app?

Thanks,
Peter

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Erickson"
<christopher.k.erickson@...> wrote:

"Polar Finder" app by Jozef Lazar.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techhead.polarfinder&hl=en

It supports both the RAPAS and the PASILL4.

Jozef is not affiliated with Astro-Physics (other than being a
fellow-user)
and all questions and suggestions for his app should go to him directly.

I have been a beta-tester of the latest version of the app and am very
pleased with the final product. I have not received or will be receiving
any compensation from Jozef or AP, which is the way I wanted it.

Christopher Erickson
Consulting Engineer
Summit Kinetics
Waikoloa, HI 96738