From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...] On Behalf Of
Ray Gralak
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 3:27 AM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: RE: [ap-gto] A PEMPro tale of two curves

Hi Christopher,

The PE of the mount will change as the gears and worm wear in so you will
want to eventually the your PEC. That said,
when creating your PEC curve you could uncheck the higher frequencies in the
FFT Frequency Analysis table as needed (see
link below to the place in PEMPro that I'm taking about). You can either use
that curve or start up another instance of
PEMPro and load your old curve, line the two instances of PEMPro vertically
and start shifting the old curve until it
lines up with the phase of the new curve. Now save that with a different
name for reference, then connect to the mount
and upload that curve.

http://www.siriusimaging.com/Help/PEMProV2/createpecurve.htm

-Ray Gralak
Author of Astro-Physics Command Center (APCC)