From: ap-gto@... [mailto:ap-gto@...] On Behalf Of
deanjacobsen
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 7:06 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] How to mount an AP 900 on an AP 10 inch pier

Hi All,

I just acquired a 900 mount and I would like to mount it on top of a
standard 10" AP pier that I had been using for my 1200.

Is there a simple and elegant solution to accomplish this? For instance, a
pier adapter the size of the 1200 Standard Pier Adapter (1200SPA) but
drilled and tapped for the 900?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dean J.
http://astrophoto.net