From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joe Zeglinski
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 3:33 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Levels for Park setup

Hi Dean,

I was going for an expensive Starret, which is what machinists use, I
believe. But, I liked the magnet on this one - though unfortunately it won't
grab onto stainless steel as used on the AP counterweights. Probably would
be fine for lesser mounts - I think the Losmandy might have an iron or steel
shaft.

Joe