Re: Keypad Problem

Christopher Go

Thanks so much for the info. I will open up the
keypad to check if there is anything loose.

Regards,
Chris

At 04:39 PM 3/3/2013 -0800, you wrote:

Chris,
I had a very similar issue late last year (screen going blank
periodically). I spent over an hour with Howard and George. We couldn't
diagnose the issue.
Since mine was an older keypad with an older mount (AP600E mount with an
old keypad) I considered getting a new keypad as a replacement. Just before
doing so I opened up the keypad to see if there was any issue with the
cable. I then noticed that one of the connections had broken.
I soldered it back. The mount/keypad has been fine ever since.

Might be worth looking at that.

Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Furniture and Home Decor
Cebu, Philippines
http://www.christone.net
astropage: http://astro.christone.net
HST Collaboration: http://www.redspotjr.com