Keypad Problem

Christopher Go

Hi,

I am having some problem with my keypad ever since I replaced the cable last year. At first, I noticed that the intro calibration screen not appear. I just disabled this since I haven't really used this part. But lately, when I tried going to the objects menu. When I press Messier or NGC, the screen goes blank! I can key it the object and it will GOTO the object but the menu for M and NGC is blank!

I tried reflashing the firmware and the object data base but I still have the problem. Any ideas what is wrong? Is this a keypad cable problem?

Regards,
Chris

Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Quality Fossil Stone and Wrought Iron Furniture
Cebu, Philippines
http://www.christone.net
Astronomy: http://astro.christone.net
Red Spot Jr: http://www.redspotjr.com