From: Terry R. Friedrichsen <terry@venus.sunquest.com>
To: <ap-gto@egroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 12:14 PM
Subject: [ap-gto] 1200 GTO counterweight shaft

I was allowed to place an order yesterday for the 1200 GTO mount, so I'm
going over the A-P web site with a fine-toothed comb looking for other
stuff I should get with it. . . .

c) I see folks here talking about using the polar alignment scope, but
it
is not mentioned on the A-P web site (at least, not that I've found).
Does
it come with one? Is it an option?

Thanks for any help.

Terry R. Friedrichsen