Re: Expand the group?

Mark B. Wilson <Markw@...>

I like it small - I get so much e-mail already. Neverthless, I'll go with
the majority.

At 09:22 AM 06/28/1999 -0700, you wrote:
Hi everyone--back from vacation.

I think this group is fine as it is--low volume and small. However, it
occurred to me that possibly everyone on this list except me has an AP
scope.

I would like to hear from you guys about expanding the group to include
discussions of AP equipment in general--in other words, creating an AP
mailing list similar to the Meade and Celestron groups.

You can e-mail me your opinions, or we can discuss this on the group.

I want to announce the group on s.a.a. and put a link to it on the AP
website, but obviously we would have to make this major decision first.

Thanks,

Derek
dawong@...

FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and discover more ways to save!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/381

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto

Mark B. Wilson

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto