Re: Moonlite focuser DC motor work with GTOCP3 box?

Christopher Go

This was my problem. I couldn't do fine focus with it.

Chris

At 06:04 AM 12/28/2012, you wrote:

For me it worked on high setting, but not on low
- apparently too low a voltage.

Sent from Yahoo

From: Christopher Go
Sent: ‎December‎ ‎27‎, ‎2012 ‎1‎:‎57‎ ‎PM
To: <mailto:ap-gto%40yahoogroups.com>ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Moonlite focuser DC motor work with GTOCP3 box?

I tried it on the GTOCP2, I have problems getting
it to work... Probably wrong voltage.

Chris

At 05:50 AM 12/28/2012, you wrote:

This is the DC motor focus, not their digital
stepper motor. All they say about it on their
site is that it works in pulse-width modulated
mode. Is that compatible with the focus
connector on the GTOCP3 control box?
...Keith

Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Quality Fossil Stone and Wrought Iron Furniture
Cebu, Philippines
<http://www.christone.net>http://www.christone.net
Astronomy: <http://astro.christone.net>http://astro.christone.net
Red Spot Jr: <http://www.redspotjr.com>http://www.redspotjr.com