Re: Keyspan Problem

Derek Wong

Hi Jim:

Richard sent the reply to ap-gto-owner@yahoogroups.com instead of
ap-gto@yahoogroups.com so it did not get to the group. I have included his
reply below yours. FYI, there is a newer driver version 4 (out of beta)
that I just used dated 9/5/12 for Windows 7 and 8:

http://www.tripplite.com/en/support/downloads/downloads-by-model.cfm?txtKeyword=USA-19HS

I don't know if you can update the driver while the Keyspan is still
attached. It seems like you could eject the keyspan in Windows, update the
driver, then restart the computer?

Derek

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Jim Janusz <jjanusz@dc.rr.com> wrote:

**

I received an off line response but the return email bounced so I thought
would post the reply here.

Thanks Richard, I'll check that out.

Do you happen to know if it is possible to update the driver while the
Keyspan is attached to the computer? My observatory is 500 miles away.

Jim
ngc3115 ngc3115@yahoo.com
7:38 AM (4 hours ago)
to *ap-gto-owner*
Try using USA-19HS_v4b(Beta)(Windows 7)if it's still on the Keyspan site
Jim. I'm using it on a desktop and a laptop with 64 bit Win 7, and have
not had any problems at all with it since downloading it several months ago.
Richard