Re: Astro-Physics literature (1999-2000)

Christopher Go

I can never forgot that year. It's the year I
got married, got my AP130 and AP900QMD and there was no long wait then!!

Chris

At 08:47 PM 11/17/2012, you wrote:

Chris,

I will have three of each at those prices and they are not intended for
flipping!

Anthony.

???? 11/17/2012 02:36, ?/? Christopher Go ??????:

Hi Anthony,

I got one in 1998 and the AP Traveller - $1995,
AP130 - $2995 and AP155 - $3995.

Regards,
Chris

At 07:10 AM 11/17/2012, you wrote:

Dear group,

Due to bad weather I thought I would sit down and go through my 2000 AP
product catalog with pricing ... sort of the good old days.

Some pricing to make everyone cry:

Traveler 105/f6 EDF @ $2400 / 130mm f6 StarFire EDF @ $3650 / 155mm f7
StarFire EDFS @ $4900 / 155mm f7 StarFire EDF @ $6800

400GTO @ $3590 / 600EGTO @ $4500 / 900GTO @ $5950 / 1200GTO @ 7500

10lb CW @ $110 / 18lb CW @ $135

In looking through the price list, pricing has risen quite reasonably
the past 12 years for everything but the telescopes. For the latter, the
product catalog has Marj accompanying the four telescopes cited above.

Sample images under the Astromart auctions:
<<http://www.astromart.com/auctions/details.a
sp?auction_id=7375>http://www.astromart.com/auctions/details.asp?auction_id=7375>http://www.astromart.com/auctions/details.asp?auction_id=7375

Anthony.
Christopher and Vicky Go
Christone Industries
Manufacturer and Exporter of Quality Fossil Stone and Wrought Iron
Furniture
Cebu, Philippines
<http://www.christone.net>http://www.christone.net
Astronomy: <http://astro.christone.net>http://astro.christone.net