From: Mark D'Ambrosio <markdambrosio@...>
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Cases for 1200GTO Head
Date: Friday, March 17, 2000 5:11 PM

Have any of you folks who have a 1200 mount found suitable cases
for
the 1200 head.
I don't really require ATA quality cases, and would prefer to stay
away
from an ATA type case's weight.and cost.
Something like a Pelican type case woull be ideal, but I don't
know if
they make a case large enough to carry each of the 1200's 2 halfs.
Mark

------
http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/3/_/3615/_/953341920/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ap-gto&m=1

Thanks John, I'll look into this. Personally seeing, and helping
break down a 1200GTO (Roland's), I find the 1200's two pieces
relatively compact, and not really that heavy. A heavy duty ATA flight
case may add a considerable amount of carrying weight though. I think
something like a lighter Poly-plastic Tenba, Pelican,or SKB would be
ideal, and provide sufficient protection for transporting to dark-sky
sites. Mark