From: Derek Wong [mailto:dawong@...]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 1999 12:23 PM
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Expand the group?

Hi everyone--back from vacation.

I think this group is fine as it is--low volume and small. However, it
occurred to me that possibly everyone on this list except me has an AP
scope.

I would like to hear from you guys about expanding the group to include
discussions of AP equipment in general--in other words, creating an AP
mailing list similar to the Meade and Celestron groups.

You can e-mail me your opinions, or we can discuss this on the group.

I want to announce the group on s.a.a. and put a link to it on the AP
website, but obviously we would have to make this major decision first.

Thanks,

Derek
dawong@...

FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and discover more ways to save!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/381

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto