From: Mark D'Ambrosio <markdambrosio@...>
To: ap-gto@...
Subject: [ap-gto] Cases for 1200GTO Head
Date: Friday, March 17, 2000 5:11 PM

Have any of you folks who have a 1200 mount found suitable cases for
the 1200 head.
I don't really require ATA quality cases, and would prefer to stay away
from an ATA type case's weight.and cost.
Something like a Pelican type case woull be ideal, but I don't know if
they make a case large enough to carry each of the 1200's 2 halfs. Mark

http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/3/_/3615/_/953341920/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ap-gto&m=1