Re: Why AP mount don't have a USB port?

Joe Zeglinski

On the “mechanical” topic of those serial ports on the CPx, I wonder if the next version could either have right angled DB connectors, or (the less reliable) RJ11 jacks side-mounted. I don’t like having serial cables, or even worse, the serial port “RJ-11 dongles” sticking high up above the control panel, an easy cable snag for the rotating mount. Even an “accessory plug-on” dual DB female connector PCB for the current CPx panel, converting DB9’s to side mounted RJ-11, (or side mounted DB’s), would help the CPx against likely cable snags, as it is right now.
Joe

Join {main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.