Re: Cases for 1200GTO Head

Rich N. <rnapo@...>

No. I'm still looking for cases to hold my 900. I've
given up on finding a case to hold the 900 in one piece.
Any suggestions would be much apprecitated.

Rich

Have any of you folks who have a 1200 mount found suitable cases for
the 1200 head.
I don't really require ATA quality cases, and would prefer to stay away
from an ATA type case's weight.and cost.
Something like a Pelican type case woull be ideal, but I don't know if
they make a case large enough to carry each of the 1200's 2 halfs. Mark

http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/3/_/3615/_/953341920/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=ap-gto&m=1