RA drift in my Mach1GTO

Donghun

Hi guys.

I just purchased a used Mach1GTO and I had the first light last night.

The session goes relatively smooth but I was noticing constant drift in the RA axis. First I noticed that the PHD always correct the RA almost always on one side of the RA. So I disabled the guide output and looked at the graph and the RA kept drifting to one side. The RA was drifting much more than the DEC.

I though that this was a balance issue so I re-balanced the setup but I was still getting the issue. My setup is pretty light weight with 4" f/8 with a DSLR and a 50mm guider scope. The whole setup is around 17lb.

Are there any things for me to check to troubleshoot this issue?

Thank you very much.
Donghun