Re: Connecting Mach1GTO to the computer

Donghun

I just ordered a USB to serial cable and a serial cable.
The previous owner somehow didn't send me the serial cable.

In the mean time, I like to try the mount controlling with the keypad but autoguiding with PHD guiding. Then can I just connect the auto guider to the GTOCT3? It that the only thing to do before start guiding?

Thank you very much.
Donghun

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Dong Hun" <malonee72@...> wrote:

Hi guys.

I received the mount few days ago and it has been raining here so I haven't been able to go out with the mount. I'm playing around with the mount inside and I'm getting used to the mount.

Eventually I will need to connect the mount to my laptop for my imaging session but I don't see much detailed instruction about that in the manuals. Is there any online instruction or manual for that?

Could you point me to any online instruction or manual for connecting a AP mount with a PC?

Thank you.
Dong Hun