Re: Connecting Mach1GTO to the computer

Donghun

Thank you Larry for the link to the new version of the manual.
I will look through the manual.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Phillips" <llp41astro@...> wrote:

Check out this AP manaul - http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/servo/gtocp3manual-2011-0718.pdf

See page 8 and the paragraph titled RS-232 ports

Larry

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "Dong Hun" <malonee72@> wrote:

Hi guys.

I received the mount few days ago and it has been raining here so I haven't been able to go out with the mount. I'm playing around with the mount inside and I'm getting used to the mount.

Eventually I will need to connect the mount to my laptop for my imaging session but I don't see much detailed instruction about that in the manuals. Is there any online instruction or manual for that?

Could you point me to any online instruction or manual for connecting a AP mount with a PC?

Thank you.
Dong Hun