From: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ap-gto@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Dong Hun
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:28 PM
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ap-gto] Connecting Mach1GTO to the computer

Hi guys.

I received the mount few days ago and it has been raining here so I haven't
been able to go out with the mount. I'm playing around with the mount inside
and I'm getting used to the mount.

Eventually I will need to connect the mount to my laptop for my imaging
session but I don't see much detailed instruction about that in the manuals.
Is there any online instruction or manual for that?

Could you point me to any online instruction or manual for connecting a AP
mount with a PC?

Thank you.
Dong Hun