Re: The worm gear and wheel re-meshing question

Donghun

Thank you Roland.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, chris1011@... wrote:

In a message dated 6/22/2012 2:14:41 AM Central Daylight Time,
malonee72@... writes:

I fully assembled the mount at home today and I found out that the DEC
motor was not moving at all.
I was panic a bit but I found that the re-meshing section in the manual
and I followed the procedure and the DEC axis started moving. What a relief!

However I'm not sure my adjustment has been correct. In the manual, it
says tighten the bolt until the bolt makes the full contact. But I'm not sure
what it means by 'full contact'. I tightened the bolt with the long end of
a small Allen wrench until I cannot tighten it further more with normal
force. Is the amount of tightening really critical?
You did it correctly.