The worm gear and wheel re-meshing question

Donghun

Hi guys.

I'm new to this group.
I just bought a used Mach1GTO and received the mount yesterday.
The mount is beautiful!

I fully assembled the mount at home today and I found out that the DEC motor was not moving at all.
I was panic a bit but I found that the re-meshing section in the manual and I followed the procedure and the DEC axis started moving. What a relief!

However I'm not sure my adjustment has been correct. In the manual, it says tighten the bolt until the bolt makes the full contact. But I'm not sure what it means by 'full contact'. I tightened the bolt with the long end of a small Allen wrench until I cannot tighten it further more with normal force. Is the amount of tightening really critical?

Thank you very much.
Donghun