Re: Will an AP900 go upgrade like AP1600 but smaller size?

CurtisC <calypte@...>

Just my personal guess: We'll see a successor to the 900 within a couple of years. A-P is constantly working on evolutionary changes in their mount offerings.

--- In ap-gto@yahoogroups.com, "popkrab" <popkrab@...> wrote:

Hello,

The AP1600 is very exciting mount that replace an AP1200GTO. I like it very much but I don't have an observatory. I can't bring them to anywhere for imaging. It is too much weight and too much load capacity for portable use.

I think an AP900GTO is much more reasonable for portable imaging platform. I'm very like cable through the mount as I used in my Mach1> it is very work for imaging.

I would like AP do it like AP1600GTO but for AP900GTO too.

Best Regards,
Pornchai POP