Download manuals to your phone or iPad or etc......

If you have internet connection on your mobile device and are in an area of service, you can access the Technical Support area of our website anytime to look up information in the manuals. However, if you anticipate being in an area that does not have service or want a handy reference in your pocket (great reading on the commuter train), download the following documents to your mobile device:

FOR ALL GTO MOUNTS
GTOCP3 control box manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/servo/gtocp3manual-2011-0718.pdf

Keypad manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v412.pdf

Addendum to keypad manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/keypad_v417.pdf

SPECIFIC MOUNTS
Mach1GTO
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/mach1gto/Mach1GTO-2011-0805-web.pdf

900GTO
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/900-GTOCP3_2011-1202-web.pdf

1200GTO manual
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/1200-GTOCP3-2011-0624-web.pdf

3600GTO
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/mounts/3600-GTO-2011-0531-web.pdf

There are a number of other handy documents that you can consider. Check out the link below. Remember to check back periodically since we update the information as needed.
http://www.astro-physics.com/tech_support/tech_support.htm

Clear Skies!

Marj Christen
Vice President