Expand the group?

Derek Wong <dawong@...>

Hi everyone--back from vacation.

I think this group is fine as it is--low volume and small. However, it
occurred to me that possibly everyone on this list except me has an AP
scope.

I would like to hear from you guys about expanding the group to include
discussions of AP equipment in general--in other words, creating an AP
mailing list similar to the Meade and Celestron groups.

You can e-mail me your opinions, or we can discuss this on the group.

I want to announce the group on s.a.a. and put a link to it on the AP
website, but obviously we would have to make this major decision first.

Thanks,

Derek
dawong@...

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ap-gto