From: bakersfieldbiker
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 2/12/2012 12:23:02
Subject: [ap-gto] New AP900 owner

Hello,
I am picking up an AP900 CP3 this week and could use a little information.

I have been imaging for a while, using an Mountain Instruments MI-250.
I use CCDAP5 for automation, MaximDL 5, PinPoint full, FocusMax, The Sky 6 Pro, ASCOM 5.5 to do the acquisition.

I am trying to find out what settings I may need to use to setup the AP900 for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Floyd