From: Kent Kirkley <kgkirkley@aol.com>
To: ap-gto@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 11:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Re: Mach1GTO or 900GTO

I have no experience with the Rob Miller products but they are light and beautiful.

Don't fail to consider the Ap Portable Piers, they are excellent and at a reasonable price.

Some people use the Losmandy Mini Pier with an adapter to mount the Mach 1 or 900's.

Both the AP Portable Piers and the Losmandy Mini Pier can often be found on AstroMart.

Kent Kirkley